LA as an Employer
At Lutheran Academy, we share one aspiration – to be a strong Christian DSS school in Hong Kong with a Global Mindedness and a desire to continually strive for excellence. In order to provide quality education, we are in the process of assembling a team of vibrant teachers and associates with professional, innovative, and diverse attributes to work with us.
- Statutory Mandatory Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance Scheme
- Responsibility Allowance (If applicable)
- One-way passage Allowance (for eligible expatriate employees only)
- Housing Allowance and One-off Property Agency Allowance (for eligible expatriate employees only)
- Exclusive Tuition subsidy (for the children of staff members who study at Lutheran Academy)
- Gratuity (If applicable)
Thoughts from the Principal
I believe that as a teacher …
- Are critical to the school’s success and hence deserves all the credit for the work being done.
- Will be known as unique individuals and I appreciate the diversity you bring to our school.
- Deserve to be heard as your concerns are important to us.
- Understand team output is an vital as that of individuals.
We are looking for educators who
- will accompany the next generation to explore and discover their own unique gifts (this includes a passion and love for educating students inside and outside the classroom)
- feel called to educate future global leaders (expanding the horizon of young people by field trips, exhibitions, etc.)
- are able to trigger students to ask right questions (encouraging and guiding students to seek their own answers)
- experience in IB programmes would be beneficial, training will be provided for successful candidates who are new to the IB programmes.
- remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
You will fit in well at Lutheran Academy if you:
- agree with the school’s vision and mission.
- are a passionate educator.
- are an active team player strive for excellence in education.
- are creative and fun to work with.
- are able to present ideas and carry yourself professionally.
We are looking for teachers who
- hold a Bachelor Degree with professional qualifications in education.
- are fluent in English. (PREFERABLY with some knowledge of Chinese language and culture)
How to apply
Please send us
- Your detailed curriculum vitae, including your expertise/subjects you teach
- Current and expected salary
To: 25 Lam Hau Tsuen Road, Yuen Long, N.T., H.K.
Attention to Principal Dr. Patrick LAM.
* All information received will be kept strictly confidential and used for employment-related purposes only.