• To teach a rigorous, ICT-infused and cross-curricular program within the PYP framework;
• To take up pastoral care responsibilities for students of the class.
• B.Ed, TC, PGCE, PGDE or a relevant Bachelor’s Degree with a Teaching Qualification;
• 2 years teaching experience in a primary school is preferred;
• Possess excellent language abilities in English;
• IB training an asset but not essential;
• Knowledge and skills in ICT literacy.
*Applicants with overseas qualifications will have to go through a qualification assessment in HK and must be able to successfully register as a teacher with the government.
**Successful applicants must sit and be able to pass an English assessment required by the government (LPAT).