IB PYP Coordinator (for the 2023/24 school year)
Posted on 23/02/2023
- Responsible for the effective organization of the IB PYP curriculum and support the school core values, students’ learning and teaching through the coordination and implementation of the IB PYP;
- Ensure the successful development and delivery of the PYP in line with IB and EDB guidelines and expectation;
- Acts as a channel of communication between the school and the IB;
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the School.
- Hold a Bachelor degree or above in the relevant discipline and received appropriate teacher training;
- Possess a good track record of PYP subject teaching;
- Well versed with both the PYP curriculum and the HK local curriculum;
- Possess working experience as IB PYP Coordinator is an added advantage;
- Possess excellent language abilities in English; ability to communicate in Cantonese/ Mandarin is an added advantage;
- Be cheerful, positive and self-motivated;
- Passed the Basic Law and National Security Law Test as required by the EDB.
Please send your full Curriculum Vitae with your current and expected salary to us by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing to “ELCHK Lutheran Academy, 25 Lam Hau Tsuen Road, Yuen Long, New Territories”, attention to the Chief Principal. Please mark “Application for IB PYP Coordinator (for the 2023/24 school year)” on the subject line of the email or on the envelope. Only short-listed candidates will be invited to an interview. Review of applications will commence immediately and will continue until the position is filled.