DSE Coordinator (for the 2023/24 school year)
Posted on 23/02/2023
- Responsible for the development of the HKDSE and IAL in Year 10 to 12;
- Ensure the successful development and delivery of the curricula in line with the EDB guidelines and expectation;
- Acts as a channel of communication between the school and the HKEAA;
- Work collaboratively with other Programme Coordinators (PYP, MYP, DP) to help ensure curriculum articulation across the School;
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the School.
- Hold a Bachelor degree or above in the relevant discipline and received appropriate teacher training;
- Possess a good track record of DSE subject teaching;
- Well versed with the curricula and possess related working experience;
- Possess excellent language abilities in English; ability to communicate in Cantonese/ Mandarin is an added advantage;
- Be cheerful, positive and self-motivated;
- Passed the Basic Law and National Security Law Test as required by the EDB.
Please send your full Curriculum Vitae with your current and expected salary to us by emailing to email@example.com or mailing to “ELCHK Lutheran Academy, 25 Lam Hau Tsuen Road, Yuen Long, New Territories”, attention to the Chief Principal. Please mark “Application for DSE Coordinator (for the 2023/24 school year)” on the subject line of the email or on the envelope. Only short-listed candidates will be invited to an interview. Review of applications will commence immediately and will continue until the position is filled.