• Provide secretarial support to and handle general enquiries for the HR Department;
• Provide support for maintaining daily office administration;
• Responsible for enrolment and administration of school’s medical scheme;
• Manage attendance and personnel records and generate HR reports;
• Carry out other reasonable duties as assigned by supervisors.
Qualifications and Skills
• Graduate of Form 6 (HKDSE) or Form 7 (HKAL) or above;
• Possess knowledge of MS office and word processing (Chinese & English);
• Be cheerful, self-motivated, detail-minded and independent;
• Be willing to learn;
• Good command of both spoken Chinese and English is preferred;
• Fresh Graduate with positive attitude will also be considered.